To develop physical and mental attributes that will positively impact participation levels in all sports.
1. Implement a comprehensive performance program that will enhance physical and mental attributes necessary to meet and/or exceed the demands of sport while minimizing the risk of injuries common to athletes at various ages.
2. Provide an environment that will nurture the pursuit of excellence and growth in sports
3. To have a fun and positive experience.
1. Sports performance evaluations to identify strengths and weaknesses of each individual athlete and to determine each athletes risk of injury.
2. Supervised exercise and activities
3. Neuromuscular training for coordination
4. Strengthening to build resistance to injury
5. Stretching for joint health and muscle performance
6. Speed training
- Starting ability (acceleration)
- Stride length (increase after initial acceleration)
- Stride rate (number of steps per time)
- Sprint form and technique
7. Agility training to increase foot speed and the ability to rapidly change directions without the loss of speed, balance, or body control
1. Reduced risk for injury now and throughout life
2. More power, strength, speed, flexibility and energy
3. Access to medical professionals who are experts in their field
1. Developed skills and fitness levels that will carry into adulthood
2. Enhanced coordination and motor development
3. Increased levels of energy that last throughout the duration of an athletic contest
4. Increased speed and agility
5. Decreased risk factors associated with injuries
6. Improved stamina
7. Increased Strength